For over 10 years, Dr. Padideh Shafiei has been providing exceptional dental care to patients of all ages, with a loyal patient base throughout Southern California, Mexico, Europe, and the Middle East. Dr. Shafiei is described by her patients and staff as, honest, caring, compassionate, selfless, ethical, detail oriented, and understating. She is a person who people respect and admire.
Dr. Shafiei received her bachelor's degree with honors from the University of California at Riverside. Her passion for dentistry led her to the prestigious Tufts Dental School in Boston, where she continued her formal education in the field of dentistry. Upon graduation, she moved back to Irvine, where she now resides. She has been working as a Cosmetic and Family Dentist and has managed a large and highly successful office in Mission Viejo. In 2007, Dr. Shafiei opened her private practice, Spectrum Dentistry, in Irvine, CA. Dr. Shafiei has over 10 years of experience as well as extensive continuing education in esthetic, restorative, Invisalign, and implant dentistry. She has completed her Advanced Cosmetic Training and Full Mouth Reconstruction Residency at Esthetic Professionals in Tarzana, CA. Her training for Placement and Restoration of Implants has been with Nobel Biocare and Bicon.
As a leading Orange County Invisalign provider, Dr. Shafiei has helped many patients of all ages ranging from 13-73 years old, achieve healthy and beautiful smiles. Dr. Shafiei is one of only two recognized female Invisalign Premier Preferred Providers in Orange County, and one of seven hundred Premier Preferred Providers in the nation.
Dr. Shafiei is dedicated to providing industry-leading dental services. She and her staff provide focused, individualized dental care to every patient, in a warm and comfortable environment. Dr. Shafiei understands that every smile has the potential to be healthy and beautiful. She utilizes her extensive expertise, exemplary talent and proficient skills, along with the latest in dental technology, to give every patient a healthy and brilliant, one-of-a-kind smile. She has professional affiliations with the American Dental Association, the California Dental Association and the Orange County Dental Association.
- Advanced Invisalign Western Forum San Diego, CA Dr. Shafiei is Invisalign Premier Preferred Provider
- Bicon Comprehensive Implant Placement and Restoration Boston, MA
- Invisalign II Certification Los Angeles, CA
- Bicon Comprehensive Implant Placement and Restoration Burbank Ca
- Bicon Implant Placement and Restoration Newport Beach California
- Comprehensive Full Mouth Reconstruction Residency Esthetic Professionals Education Center, Tarzana, CA
- Lumineer Certification Anaheim, CA
- Invisalign I Certification Los Angeles, CA
- Nobel Biocare Implant Placement and Restoration ,Yorba Linda, CA
- Comprehensive Esthetic Residency Esthetic Professionals Education Center, Tarzana, CA
- Doctor of Medical Dentistry Tufts University School of Dental Medicine, Boston, MA
- Registered Dental Hygienist Tufts University School of Dental Medicine, Boston, MA
- Bachelor of Science in Biology University of California at Riverside, Riverside, CA
Honor and Awards:
- Highest Clinical Achievement award, Tufts Dental, Boston MA
- Dean’s List for Honors in National Boards Part I & II
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association
- Orange County Dental Association
- 09:00 am -
- 06:00 pm
- 9:00 am -
- 08:00 pm
- Emergency Only
- 08:00 am
- 5:00 pm
- 08:00 am
- 4:00 pm